As a high quality, boutique recruitment specialist whose sole focus is the recruitment of professional staff for the early childhood & OOSH sectors, Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis. Early Learning Placements work with Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
Our client is seeking a Trainee Child Care Worker to join their cohesive team in the Ryde area. You will need to be motivated to study your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education while working full time in a supportive work environment. This amazing centre is a fabulous place to kick start your career and learn from the best. Key responsibilities included yet are not limited to:
The successful candidate will have:
- Provide a supportive and educational environment for children.
- Assist in writing observations and developmental profiles.
- Set up group time and outdoor activities.
- Assisting with daily routines such as feeding and sleeping.
- Interacting with children to encourage social development.
- Ensuring children’s well being is maintained at all times.
- General cleaning duties.
- Working in line with NQS and the EYLF.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working with children in a professional capacity either babysitting, party events etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be 18yo+ for industry ratio purposes.
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Be receptive to further training and direction.
- Enthusiasm & commitment to the early childhood sector.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume (in Word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555.