ROOM LEADER positions available for experienced ECT or diploma Educators to work in a various centres throughout Sydney.
These Exceeding centres are proud of their highly qualified teachers and staff who love bringing out the best in every child, encouraging and embracing individual personalities and talents.
Early Learning Placements is currently recruiting full time and part time ROOM LEADERS in the following areas:
What's on Offer:
- Market Street
- Surry Hills
- Neutral Bay
- Rose Bay
- St Leonards
Key responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Full time and Part time roles
- Continuous Professional Development and Learning
- Uniforms supplied
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working alongside and being mentored by a team of experienced and passionate educators
- Exceeding National Quality Standards
● Write and implement a creative educational program based on the centres’
● Interacting and supervising children to support them in their learning and
● Create stimulating group time sessions with children based on their interests.
● Document children’s progress, maintain portfolios and update all records.
● Liaise with parents regularly to ensure they are updated on their child’s progress.
● Communicate with other staff members to ensure smooth running of daily routines.
- Early Childhood Teaching Degree or Diploma certificate in children services (ACECQA Approved)
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Current First Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about assisting in the educational development of children
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a team in creating a vibrant, passionate and successful early childhood education and care service, we would love to hear from you.
Please email a copy of your resume today to email@example.com or call Robyn at Early Learning Placements TODAY on 0466235581 MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT TO APPLY