Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
The centre and the role:
This is the role you have been waiting for, working on your choice of days of this exceptional, privately owned centre. Based conveniently close to transport and with plenty of parking, you’ll love the friendly, stable team and resources available. This centre wis well established in the community and it's option of working 3-5 days per week (8 hours) gives you the flexibility to suit your own lifestyle.
Why is this the role for you?:
● The ability to choose to work 3-5 days per week (any 3 days)
● A great opportunity to work with an experienced team who clearly love what they do.
● An attractive salary and other employee benefits.
● Support from a Director who respects and value her staff.
● Spacious, well resourced rooms and delightful outdoor space.
Your day will see you:
● Working with a wonderful team you will be responsible for planning and implementing
● Maintain ongoing records of the children’s development, program & information.
● Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times.
● Assuring the high quality of services to meet the National Quality Standards.
● Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
You will need:
● Have a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or an ACECQA approved qualification.
● Have experience in working with children aged 0-6.
● Have a great personality and passion for children and their development.
● Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children.
● Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care.
● Have the right to live and work in Australia.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your resume via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555.