We are looking for a part time ECT or diploma educator to work 2/3 days in a great 90 placed centre. Work in the preschool room as Room Leader alongside a great team of educators.
This 90 placed centre is proud of its highly qualified teachers and staff who love bringing out the best in every child, encouraging and embracing individual personalities and talents.What's on Offer:
Key responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Part-time working week (25-30 hours worked over a 3 day week)
- Continuous Professional Development and Learning
- Uniforms supplied
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working alongside and being mentored by a team of experienced and passionate educators
- Exceeding National Quality Standards
● Write and implement a creative educational program based on the centres’
● Interacting and supervising children to support them in their learning and
● Create stimulating group time sessions with children based on their interests.
● Document children’s progress, maintain portfolios and update all records.
● Liaise with parents regularly to ensure they are updated on their child’s progress.
● Communicate with other staff members to ensure smooth running of daily routines.
- Early Childhood Teaching Degree or Diploma certificate in children sercices (ACECQA Approved)
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Current First Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about assisting in the educational development of children
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a team in creating a vibrant, passionate and successful early childhood education and care service, we would love to hear from you.
Please email a copy of your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emer at Early Learning Placements TODAY on 0416 449 532 MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT TO APPLY