We are looking for a part time diploma educator to work 2/3 days in a family centre, owned by two childhood friends who are committed to providing a happy, safe, fun, educational environment for your child to learn and grow.
The centre is proud of its highly qualified teachers and staff who love bringing out the best in every child, encouraging and embracing individual personalities and talents.
What we offer:
Why we know you’ll love this role:
- The centre caters for children from babies to six years of age.
- The centre is open 51 weeks of the year, from 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- We are an accredited centre under the Government’s Child Care Subsidy (CCS) scheme.
- The centre curriculum and philosophy encourages parents’ input and participation.
- Healthy, nutritious meals are provided, including morning and afternoon tea.
- Daily extra-curricular program.
- Disposable nappies are provided for all children, as required.
- Easy access for drop off and pick up.
● Individually owned and operated
● Exceeding National Quality Standard
● High quality educational practises reflective of the high level of educational
professionals within the service
● Excellent working environment, fantastic resources and facilities Key responsibilities included but are not limited to:
● Write and implement a creative educational program based on the centres’
● Interacting and supervising children to support them in their learning and
● Create stimulating group time sessions with children based on their interests.
● Document children’s progress, maintain portfolios and update all records.
● Liaise with parents regularly to ensure they are updated on their child’s progress.
● Communicate with other staff members to ensure smooth running of daily routines. The successful candidate will have:
● A Diploma of Children’s Services or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA.
● A Current First aid Certificate.
● Experience working in a centre based environment.
● A passion for educating young children and working closely with their
● The desire to take on new challenges and assist to promote change within the centre.
● A willingness and receptiveness to self learning and development.
● The ability to communicate (written & verbal) on all levels. This excellent part time opportunity won’t last long so please forward your resume (in word format) via the “apply now” www.earlylearningplacements.com.au