Early Learning Placements takes the time to understand your capabilities and needs to find the perfect role to enhance your career. Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right child care & OOSH service. We can assist suitably qualified child care professionals on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. About the service:
This highly regarded not for profit OOSH service is seeking an experienced Co-ordinator or LDC Director to support this team conveniently located in the Inner West. In this role you will need to utilise your strong leadership, organisational & initiative to inspire this experienced team. This role is a permanent part time working to cover after school care and Vacation care programs (25hr week per min.) What’s in this role for you?
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Working with an organisation whose sole focus is on the learning, development and care for children.
- Fantastic resources and facilities.
- Excellent staff ratios.
- A supportive and knowledgeable management team.
- Above award salary + additional benefits.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality education program in consultation with the team.
- Responsible for the direction and support of staff within the service.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the service, programming and assisting staff members.
- A Education Degree or Diploma in Early Education and Care or a Certificate IV in OOSH.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- An understanding of the developmental areas for children.
- Previous experience as an OOSH Co-ordinator or experience directing LDC.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop sound professional working relationships with staff, families and children.
- The ability to work lead and guide an enthusiastic team.
- A flexible and reliable attitude.
If you or someone you know is suited to this role, be quick and don’t miss this opportunity. Please forward your resume (in Word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates.