Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. About the service:
This highly regarded OOSH service is seeking an experienced Assistant to support this team. In this role you will need to utilise your excellent child care knowledge, organisational & initiative and a "can do" attitude. This role is a permanent full time working a split shift (5 days x before school care & 5 days x after school care) What’s in this role for you?
● Working with an organisation whose sole focus is on the learning, development and care for children.
● Fantastic resources and facilities.
● Excellent staff ratios.
● A supportive and knowledgeable management team.
● Above award salary + additional benefits.
● Flexibility plus! Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality education program in consultation with the team.
- Responsible for the direction and support of staff within the service.Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the service, programming and assisting staff members.
- A Diploma in Children’s Services or a Certificate IV in OOSH or studying towards an education qualification.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- An understanding of the developmental areas for children.
- Previous experience as an OOSH Assistant or working with children preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop sound professional working relationships with staff, families and children.
- The ability to work lead and guide an enthusiastic team.
- A flexible and reliable attitude.
If you or someone you know is suited to this role, be quick and don’t miss this opportunity. Please forward your resume (in Word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au