Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right child care & OOSH service. We can assist suitably qualified child care professionals on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
Our client, Blacktown Council a NSW western Sydney council is seeking an experienced and inspiring Manager Kids’ Early Learning to steer the direction of their early childhood, preschools, before and after school care (OOSH) and family day care services to promote a high quality program along with future success.
In this strategic role you will utilise you wealth of early childhood & OOSH knowledge to ensure the adherence of industry and council compliance to policies, procedures and regulations. Additionally you will utilise your knowledge to lead a management team of early childhood specialist sharing the vision and future direction of the council. What’s in this role for you?
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- The ability to work autonomously yet gain input from your experienced team.
- Opportunity to lead and inspire your experienced management team to further improve the future direction of the early learning services.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality Council with a great reputation within the local community.
- A fantastic work environment.
- Great salary package + full maintained car
The successful candidate will need:
- Develop & implement high quality strategic programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the services
- Ensure reporting requirements are monitored, maintained and completed.
- Maintain & develop positive relationships & effective communication with the Council’s suppliers
- Develop positive and open professional relationships.
- Focus on the increase of business utilisation aligned with the Council’s 5 year plan.
- Manage budget and expenditure within the budget framework.
- Ensure all services operate within the centres’ policies and procedures along with licensing, legislation & regulations requirements.
- Provided effective support, guidance & mentoring to staff members.
- Managing & guiding staff with their professional development & their individual goals & performance.
- Early childhood and -/- or extensive industry experience and qualification.
- Strategic experience in implementing a vision & future direction to improve the quality and success of the Council’s Kids Early Learning section.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in leading a team of professional staff.
- The ability to develop effective & positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A solid understanding of policies, procedures and regulations.
- A current driver licence.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates.