Early Learning Placements takes the time to understand your capabilities and needs to find the perfect role to enhance your career. Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right child care & OOSH service. We can assist suitably qualified child care professionals on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. The centre and the role:
This is the role you have been waiting for, working in this exceptional privately owned child care centre. You’ll love the friendly, stable, relaxed team and managerial support. Why is this the role for you?:
Your day will see you:
- A great opportunity to work with an experienced team who clearly love what they do.
- An attractive salary and other employee benefits.
- Support from a director who respects and values her staff and a fabulous owner who is actively involved.
- Spacious, well-resourced rooms and delightful outdoor space.
- A warm, nurturing culture where the children and their learning come first.
You will need:
- Working with a wonderful team in the Junior Preschool room you will be responsible for planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child's development.
- Maintain ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information.
- Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times.
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Have a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or an ACECQA approved equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have experience in working with children aged 0-6.
- Have a great personality and passion for children and their development.
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages.
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care.
- Have the right to live and work in Australia.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your resume via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates.