ECT & Diploma educators positions TO BE FILLED in various childcare centres around Sydney.
What we do:
Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
- Deliver the training programs and curriculum of the centres in accordance to the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia.
- Developing and implementing the educational program and achieving quality learning outcomes.
- Creating and maintaining strong partnerships with children, families and staff.
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices.
- A completed Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Current WWCC and First Aid Certificates
- The desire to make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative and focused team.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high-quality care.
- The right to work in AustraliaFollow Early Learning Placements on Facebook TODAY or visit our website for further opportunities available
Apply NOW to secure an interview. Please forward your resume (in Word format) via the "apply now" button or phone Emer on 0416 449 532 www.earlylearningplacements.com.au