Early Learning Placements is a boutique recruitment specialist whose sole focus is the recruitment of professional staff for the early learning sector on both a permanent and casual basis.
We are seeking STAND OUT Early Childhood Teachers for various positions all across Sydney Wide including Room Leader, 2IC and Educational Leader positions. These exceeding rated centres based all across Sydney are state of the art, well resourced and are seeking experience ECTs to join their motivating teams. Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Planning and implementing developmental programs ensuring high quality education and care.
- Support children in learning about the decision making process
- Promote and guide positive behaviour
- Observe and record children's growth, behaviours and development and discuss with parents
- Supervise children's play ensuring their physical safety at all times
- Assist children with daily routines
- Liaising with parents and centre staff
- A Bachelor of Education (early childhood) or ACEQCA approved qualification
- A current First Aid certificate
- Sound understanding of the development of children, their health, hygiene and nutritional needs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a professional and caring team
- Excellent presentation skills
Don't delay, these positions don't come along every day. Please forward your resume to Lara via the "apply now" button or phone on 0421846154.