Early Learning Placements is a boutique recruitment firm offering Sydney's best recruitment service to early childhood professionals across the metropolitan area. We have numerous roles available on both a permanent and casual basis for unqualified, Cert III, Diploma and Degree qualified candidates. We offer our candidates a personalised, genuine service and the opportunity to work with Sydney's top early childhood centres and preschools.
Our client is a gorgeous council owned child care centre located in Sydney's Eastern who is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join their highly motivated and experienced team. Due to the wealth of experienced professionals and knowledge within this team, the position is suitable to both recent graduates as well experienced ECT's.
You will enjoy the many additional employee benefits offered to Council employees as well as enjoy working in a beautiful, well resourced centre that puts the children first. Ongoing professional training and development available. Call immediately. Key responsibilities included yet are not limited to:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Implement developmental programs ensuring children’s education is promoted and supported
- Observe and record children's growth and development
- Develop individual child portfolios and child developmental logs
- Support & guide the children in their learning and social behaviours
- Encourage & promote positive behaviour
- Supervise children's play ensuring their physical safety at all times
- Develop professional relationships will colleagues, children and parents
- A Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent
- A current First Aid certificate
- Understanding of all the developmental areas for children
- Previous experience within a Early Learning Centre (preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A willingness to take on new challenges
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Early Learning Placements on email@example.com or phone Tracy on 9223 9555.
Sign up for our job alerts on our website www.earlylearningplacements.com.au to be notified of more great opportunities.