Let one of Early Learning Placements experienced Consultants assist you to secure the role you have been looking for. As a high quality, boutique recruitment specialist whose sole focus is the recruitment of professional staff for the early childhood & OOSH sectors, Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis. Early Learning Placements work with Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
This amazing early learning centre based on the north shore is seeking an ECT to join their Preschool Room. This is a great opportunity to choose to work between 2, 3 or 5 days per week . This high quality centre boast if focus on the family relationships. You will be recognised and reward for your efforts with dinners, massage vouchers etc. for you and your team based on performance. Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Monitor and document children’s progress through a range of methods that reflect the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Develop and implement programs based on the centres philosophy whilst reflecting the EYLF.
- Assist less experienced team members in their early educational practice for children.
- Develop professional relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
- Develop and maintain effective records as required for program development.
- Ensure the safety & well being of the children & staff at all times.
- Support, guide and promote positive behaviours within the learning environment.
- Comply with the centres policies and procedures along with licensing, legislation & regulations.
- A Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent recognised qualification from ACECQA.
- A current First Aid Certificate
- The ability to work with minimal supervision yet as part of an overall team.
- Excellent initiative and motivation within the centre environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Previous experience working in an early childhood setting.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, please forward your resume (in Word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy or Julia on 9223 9555.