Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. The centre and the role:
This is the role you have been waiting for, working in your choice of room of this exceptional, privately owned centre. Based conveniently close to transport and with plenty of parking, you’ll love the friendly, stable team and state of the art resources and technology. This centre was recently awarded exceeding in all areas of assessment and rating and it's 3 days per week (Mon, Wed & Thursday) Why is this the role for you?:
● A great opportunity to work with an experienced team who clearly love what they do.
● An attractive salary and other employee benefits.
● Support from a directors who respect and value their staff.
● Spacious, well resourced rooms and delightful outdoor space. Your day will see you:
● Working with a wonderful team you will be responsible for planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child's development.
● Maintain ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information.
● Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times.
● Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards.
● Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations You will need:
● Have a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or an ACECQA approved teaching qualification.
● Have experience in working with children aged 0-6.
● Have a great personality and passion for children and their development.
● Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages.
● Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care.
● Have the right to live and work in Australia.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your resume via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au