Early Learning Placements takes the time to understand your capabilities and needs to find the perfect role to enhance your career. Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right child care & OOSH service.
We can assist suitably qualified child care professionals on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. What’s in this great role for you?
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Above award salary & additional benefits.
- Endless resources and facilities to support your creative teaching approach.
- Online programming and excellent teaching technologies aimed to reduce your documentation time.
- A positive and motivated work environment.
- An experienced team of educational professionals who truly support each other.
- A knowledgeable and visible Director who is passionate about supporting her team to create a better learning environment for the children.
- An amazing outdoor program that offers children truly magical experiences.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in line with the EYLF & NQS.
- Communicate positively & openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Support and work collaboratively with your team.
- A Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent qualification as recognised by ACECQA.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- Previous experience within a child care environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to work positively within a team.
- A highly motivated, flexible and reliable attitude.
This excellent opportunity won’t last long so please forward your resume (in Word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates.