Diploma or Certificate III Child Care Assistant
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney all
- Permanent / Full Time
- Northern Beaches, location / close to PT or plenty of parking.
- Also Lower North Shore location
- Stunning centres, well resourced, excellent facilities
Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
About this centre
Join this highly motivated and experienced team within this amazing long day care centre. This centre boasts a fabulous natural outdoor play area and sensational resources and facilities. The management team is knowledgeable, supportive and has a primary focus on the staff and children. Let this great centre change your approach to work.
Key responsibilities included yet are not limited to:
● Guiding and supporting children in their learning and social development.
● Co-ordinate and interact in indoor and outdoor play activities.
● Record, monitor and aid with development through child observations.
● Assist children to develop with daily routines.
● Establish positive and professional relationships with children, parents and staff.
● Assist colleagues with the day to day running of the centre
● Consistently work within the guidelines of the EYLF and NQF.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
● A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification recognised via ACECQA
● 12 months experience working in a centre (highly regarded)
● A current First Aid certificate
● Motivation and enthusiasm for working with children.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent presentation skills.
● A genuine interest and passion for working with children and improving their personal development..
Don’t let this exciting opportunity go by, please forward your resume (in word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy or Jo on 9223 9555.