This centre is a beautiful purpose built centre who pride themselves on their fantastic school readiness programme.
'Supported by strong relationships created at the service, our objective is to provide a play-based curriculum for children that encourages thinking, investigating, exploring and problem solving, using a variety of mediums. Our curriculum is guided by the National Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) as well as many other Early Childhood teaching theories and curriculum perspectives.
In relation to school-readiness and transition to school, we have a strong commitment to provide an environment which focuses on developing skills that will not only benefit children when they go to school, but also throughout life. We begin this process right from the babies room, and focus on developing skills and dispositions such as perseverance, conflict resolution, empathy, curiosity, creativity and self-expression. It is our aim to develop diverse strategies and approaches to learning to ensure children transition to school feeling confident and capable about their ability to take on learning challenges. Essential Criteria:
- Must hold a Diploma Early Childhood.(Overseas qualifications are welcome but must be assessed by ACECQA.)
- Must hold a current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate.
- Hold a valid PAID NSW Working With Children's Check.
- Strong Leadership and Mentoring skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you get:
- Excellent Salary
- Plus 9.5% superannuation
- Wage increase yearly
- Training & Support
- Free workshops & team building days
- Travel Allowance if you live further away
Apply NOW to secure an interview. Please forward your resume (in Word format) via the "apply now" button firstname.lastname@example.org