Early Learning Placements takes the time to understand your capabilities and needs to find the perfect role to enhance your career. Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right child care & OOSH service. We can assist suitably qualified child care professionals on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. About this centre
Key responsibilities included yet are not limited to:
- 90 place centre, working in the Preschool or Junior Preschool room.
- You can choose between 3 - 5 days per week (any days)
- Awarded "exceeding" in assessment and rating.
- Amazing natural outdoor play area.
- Offers a high quality educational program.
- Join an experience team of professional educators who are passionate about children’s development.
- Supportive management team with 20 years + industry experience
- Ongoing training and development.
- Additional employee benefits & employee support scheme
- Above award rates
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Create a stimulating, positive and learning environment to encourage and support children’s development.
- Respond to the emotional, social and needs of children.
- Assist in the observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Assist in developing good nutritional practices for children.
- Maintaining up to date records for children.
- Assist in group times with children.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in toileting, dressing and meal times.
- Work within the requirements of the National Quality Standards and EYLF.
- Open to anyone studying towards a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or towards their ECT or equivalent qualification recognised by ACECQA.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- An understanding of all the developmental areas for children.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
This opportunity is too good to miss! Please forward your resume (in word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates.