Early Learning Placements is a boutique recruitment firm offering Sydney's best recruitment service to early childhood professionals across the metropolitan area. We have numerous roles available on both a permanent and casual basis for unqualified, Cert III, Diploma and Degree qualified candidates. We offer our candidates a personalised, genuine service and the opportunity to work with Sydney's top early childhood centres and preschools.
Our clients' child care centre located in the Hornsby area is seeking an experienced Certificate III or a Diploma Qualified Educator to join their nursery room. In this centre you will enjoy working with good staff ratios, great families and children and love being part of this team who pride themselves on high quality outcomes including exceeding in assessment and rating.
Key responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Write and implement program based to the centres philosophies
- Interacting and supervising children in their learning
- Taking group sessions with children such as music and movement
- Guide and support the children to enhance their learning and development
- Document children's progress and maintain portfolios
- Liaise with parents regularly to ensure they are updated on their child's progress
- Communicate with other staff members to ensure smooth running of daily routines and the centre
The successful candidate will have:
- A Certificate III or Diploma of Early Education and Care
- A Current First Aid Certificate
- Experience working in a centre based environment
- A passion for educating young children
- The desire to take on new challenges and assist to implement and promote change
- An energetic and creative nature
- The ability to communicate on all levels
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume via the "apply now" button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555.