Full Job Description
The centre is owned and operated by two Early Childhood teachers who work closely to inspire and lead educators in providing a high-quality curriculum, and a secure and stimulating environment for children and families.
Reasons we know you will love this role:
● Large natural outdoor play area
● Experienced, long standing staff committed to the centre and the children's learning.
● Fabulous & supportive Director
● Additional staff benefits
● Ongoing personal training and development
● Close to PT or plenty of parking available
● Excellent resources and centre facilities
● High quality educational program and high assessment rating
Key responsibilities included yet are not limited to:
● Communicating effectively with children, parents and staff members.
● Providing physical care and assistance with young children.
● Assist to create a supportive, educational and nurturing environment for children.
● Assist in the observation and evaluation of the children's development.
● Maintain records for children's daily routines.
● Implement and maintain the values of the centre.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
● A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification as recognised by ACECQA.
● A current First Aid Certificate.
● Previous experience working within a centre environment & previous experience in programming (highly regarded).
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● The ability to utilise your initiatives and capacity to work with minimum supervision.
● A positive and mature attitude.
● A genuine passion for children's learning and development.
To start your exciting new career today, please forward your resume (in Word format) via the "apply now"
www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates