Let one of Early Learning Placements experienced Consultants assist you to secure the role you have been looking for. As a high quality, boutique recruitment specialist whose sole focus is the recruitment of professional staff for the early childhood & OOSH sectors, Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis. Early Learning Placements work with Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
About this centre
Key responsibilities included yet are not limited to:
- 90 place centre
- Awarded Exceeding in all areas of assessment and rating
- Amazing natural outdoor play area
- Offers a high quality educational program
- Join an experience team of professional educators who are passionate about children’s development
- Supportive management
- Ongoing career training and development
- Additional employee benefits
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Create a stimulating, positive and learning environment to encourage and support children’s development.
- Respond to the emotional, social and needs of children.
- Assist in the observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Assist in developing good nutritional practices for children.
- Maintaining up to date records for children.
- Assist in group times with children.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in toileting, dressing and meal times.
- Work within the requirements of the National Quality Standards and EYLF.
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification recognised by ACECQA.
- 12 months experience working in a centre (preferred).
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- An understanding of all the developmental areas for children.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
This opportunity is to good to miss!. Please forward your resume (in Word format) via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au