Your new company
This amazing long day care centre is seeking an inspiring, dynamic and passionate child care worker to job their highly motivated & experienced team. This centre boasts a fabulous natural outdoor play area and was recently awarded exceeding in assessment and rating. Let this great centre change your approach to work. Located on the Northern Beaches. Key responsibilities included yet are not limited to:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Guiding and supporting children in their learning and social development.
- Co-ordinate and interact in indoor and outdoor play activities.
- Record, monitor and aid with development through child observations.
- Assist children to develop with daily routines.
- Establish positive and professional relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Assist colleagues with the day to day running of the centre
- Consistently work within the guidelines of the EYLF and NQF.
What you'll get in return
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification recognised via ACECQA
- 12 months experience working in a centre (highly regarded)
- A current First Aid certificate
- Motivation and enthusiasm for working with children.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A genuine interest and passion for working with children and improving their personal development..
What you need to do now
- Above award salary
- Professional and collaborative team
- State of the art facilities and outdoor space
- Year round professional development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career