Early Learning Placements takes the time to understand your capabilities and needs to find the perfect role to enhance your career. Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right child care & OOSH service. We can assist suitably qualified child care professionals on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. What’s in this role for you?
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Beautiful, well established NFP Services.
- The ability to work autonomously yet gain input from your experienced team.
- Opportunity to encourage your team to attend further training and development sessions.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality centre with a great reputation within the local community.
- A fantastic work environment. Great resources, beautiful natural outdoor play area and fantastic facilities.
- Above award salary + additional incentives.
- This is a great opportunity for a Second In Charge looking for a step up
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Develop & implement the centres programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the centre
- Ensure reporting requirements are monitored, maintained and completed on time
- Maintain & develop positive relationships & effective communication with the centres suppliers
- Develop positive and open professional relationships with families, children and staff
- Provided effective support, guidance & mentoring to staff members of the centre
- Manage the centres budget and expenditure within the budget framework
- Ensure the centre operates within the centres policies and procedures along with licensing, legislation & regulations requirements.
- Ensure rosters & staffing of the centre are well organised
- Managing & guiding staff with their professional development & their individual goals & performance.
- Adhoc duties as required by Management
- A Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent approved ACECQA qualification.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- A sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in leading a team of professional staff.
- The ability to develop effective & positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A solid understanding of policies, procedures and regulations.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume via the “apply now” button or phone Tracy on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for daily job updates.