Early Learning Placements is a boutique recruitment specialist whose sole focus is the recruitment of professional staff for the early learning sector on both a permanent and casual basis.
We are currently looking for experienced Casual Child Care Workers to work within Before and After School Care services located around the Bankstown, Liverpool, Fairfield areas.
You will be working with an experienced and friendly team and providing fun and stimulating programs to school aged children (between the ages of 5 - 12 years old) on a casual basis.
We are looking for casual staff that are available to work morning and or afternoon shifts, Monday - Friday. Shifts are 2-5 hours long and can commence from 6.30am-9am and from 2pm-6pm. Why we know you'll love this role:
Casual work is great if you are currently studying and looking to utilise the skills you are learning, if you have recently graduated and just finding your feet in the industry, or even if you are looking to return to work on a flexible basis. You will be working in a variety of services, enjoy learning new teaching practices, meeting new people and furthering your experience with children.
Early Learning Placements offers above award rates, weekly pay, and the support of consistent and knowledgeable consultants. Responsibilities required but not limited to:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Interacting with children in a positive and respectful manner.
- Facilitating group activities with children.
- Adhering to the clients policies and procedures in regards to child protection and hygiene.
- Ensuring children are safe and adequately supervised at all times.
- Communicate positively and professionally with children, parents and staff members.
A current NSW Working With Children Check clearance is required to work with children.
- Experience working with school age children between 5 and 12 years old, preferably within a children's service.
- An understanding of programming and planning for school aged children.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
- A high level of initiative and an enthusiasm & commitment to the early childhood sector.
- A positive, friendly and "can do" attitude.
To apply for these excellent opportunities, please forward your resume via the apply now button or phone Amanda on 9223 9555.
Follow Early Learning Placements on Facebook
or visit our website for further opportunities available. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au