Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. What's in this great role for you?:
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Above award salary.
- Endless resources and facilities to support your creative teaching approach.
- Support from a number of high quality centres.
- A positive and motivated work environment.
- The ability to have a flexible workload to suit you.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in line with the EYLF & NQS.
- Communicate positively & openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Support and work collaboratively with your team.
- A Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent qualification as recognised by ACECQA.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- Previous experience within a child care environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to work positively within a team.
- A highly motivated, flexible and reliable attitude.
This excellent opportunity won't last long so please forward your resume (in Word format) via the "apply now" button or phone Amanda on 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au or follow us on Facebook for more job vacancy updates.