Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right services. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services.
We are keen to hear from an experienced and reliable Early Childhood Cook for a new amazing opportunity! About the centre:
The centre you will be working with is a high quality, well-resourced establishment who place the care and education of children as their priority.
It is an 80 place centre and in such a great location.
You will be working Thursday & Fridays each week 8:45-4:45 and will have the opportunity to pick up casual work on your days off with us. Why we know you'll love this role:
You will enjoy utilising your exceptional cooking skills and cooking from scratch, creating fun and exciting menus and working here to cater for children with various allergies or food dietary requirements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Experience and Qualifications needed:
- Cutting, preparing & cooking meals.
- Serving & assisting children during meal times.
- Ensuring a clean & hygienic environment.
- Washing & cleaning up after meal times.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues, children & their families.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative.
- Assist in developing good nutritional practices for children.
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is essential.
- Food Handling Certificate.
- A valid Working With Children Check.
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates is preferred
- An up-to-date CV outlining relevant experience.
Develop your career while earning above award pay rates and maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Don't miss out! Send your resume online or contact Lauren on 0421846154.