Early Learning Placements is a boutique recruitment specialist whose sole focus is the recruitment of professional staff for the early learning sector on both a permanent and casual basis.
We have multiple Child Care centres across the Sydney's Eastern Suburbs area, looking for casual child care professionals.
The roles available are on a casual, on call basis. Essentially these roles require the candidates to be available to work on short notice.
These positions will see the right candidates working across well resourced centres which have great staff, who are dedicated to the education of young children.Responsibilities required but not limited to:
The successful candidate will have:
- Communicate positively and Professionally with children, parents and staff members
- Assist staff to provide a supportive educational environment for children
- Interacting with children of all ages
- Participating in group time and activity sessions
- Assist in writing observations and developmental profiles
- Supervising children at play, ensuring their well being is maintained at all times
- A minimum of 6 months working in a child care centre/with children
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be flexible and reliable
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have enthusiasm & commitment to the early childhood sector
If you are looking for ongoing casual work with a reputable organisation who take pride in ensuring their staff are rewarded for their efforts apply for these fantastic opportunities!
Please send your resume by selecting apply now
or call 0421 846 154