We are currently looking for Certificate III and Diploma trained Educators to work on a casual and on call basis, across Sydney. The centres you will be working in are high quality well resourced establishments who place the care and education of children as their priority. About the role:
Working as a casual for us, you will enjoy working on an on call basis in high quality child care centres in and around the Eastern suburbs, with children from 0 to 6 years old. Why we know you'll love this role:
Casual work is great for anyone looking to further their studies, recent graduates or those looking to return to work on a flexible basis, or even just to gain more experience. You will enjoy learning new teaching ideas and meeting new people, and furthering your experience with children. Responsibilities required but not limited to:
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Communicate positively and professionally with children, parents and staff member
- Prepare and facilitate group sessions
- Document and interpret children's behaviour, educational development and social skills
- Develop and maintain individual portfolios
- Communicate effectively with parents, co workers and children
- Support, guide and coach less experienced staff as required
- Supervise children ensuring they are in a safe environment
A current NSW Working With Children Check clearance is required to work with children.
- A Diploma or Certificate III in Children's Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for the industry.
- A bright, bubbly, and fun loving personality
- The ability to be flexible and reliable
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, and display initiative
- Have enthusiasm & commitment to the early childhood sector and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, friendly and "can do" attitude.
To apply for these excellent opportunities, please forward your resume via the apply now button or phone 9223 9555. www.earlylearningplacements.com.au