Early Learning Placements has a proven record of successfully matching candidates within the right service. We can assist suitably qualified candidates on a casual, contract and permanent basis to secure roles within Sydney's most prestigious early childhood and after school care services. Why is this the role for you?:
A day as a casual will see you:
- A great opportunity to work with a number of experienced teams.
- Gain experience in various teaching methods in high quality centres.
- You will enjoy learning new teaching ideas and meeting new people, and furthering your experience with children.
- Opportunity for casual work to lead to permanent roles for suitable candidates.
The successful candidates will have:
- Working with wonderful teams in a number of different OOSH services across the Eastern Suburbs.
- Contribute to children's educational programs.
- Supervise children ensuring they are in a safe environment.
- Maintain ongoing records of the children's development, program and daily information.
- Assisting with daily room tasks.
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards.
- Qualifications (or studying towards qualifications) within early childhood or primary highly regarded but not essential.
- Minimum 6 months previous experience working with children is essential.
- Have enthusiasm & commitment to the early childhood sector
- A positive, friendly and "can do" attitude.
Follow Early Learning Placements on Facebook
or visit our website for further opportunities available
To apply for these fantastic opportunities, please send your resume by selecting "apply" now or call us on 92239555 www.earlylearningplacements.com.au